Investing in sealcoating for your asphalt driveway can help you keep your driving surface looking shiny, bright and new. When you work with a qualified professional who’s capable of providing asphalt sealcoating service in Lufkin, TX, you’re prolonging the lifespan of your asphalt driveway, investing in increased curb appeal and taking a step that could protect your vehicle.
Sealcoating is a layer of liquid protectant that’s applied to asphalt surfaces to protect them from the sun, liquid and extreme temperature events. Sealcoating makes asphalt look more attractive, and can tremendously improve its expected lifespan.
It’s important to note that while sealcoating is a protectant against damage, it can’t repair damage to your asphalt surface that’s already occurred. If you already have damage on your asphalt, you’ll need to invest in repair or resurfacing prior to investing in sealcoating service.
There are a number of benefits associated with asphalt sealcoating service in Lufkin, TX, including the following:
- Prolongs life: The most prominent benefit of sealcoating is that it prolongs the life of the asphalt surface. Sealcoating protects asphalt from ultraviolet (UV) rays, harsh rain, sleet and snow and a host of other adverse weather conditions. Sealcoating can help protect against potholes, cracks and other issues.
- Low cost: Compared with the cost of resurfacing, repairing or replacing an asphalt surface, sealcoating is a very cost-effective way to protect your home’s or business’ driveway. In fact, an asphalt surface with sealcoating is much more likely to last for a substantial period of time. Your repair costs will go down drastically with sealcoating.
- Improved aesthetic: Nothing improves your home’s curb appeal quite like a freshly coated driveway. When you invest in asphalt sealcoating service in Lufkin, TX, you’re investing in the appearance of your home. This can elevate your property values, or make your business look more appealing and inviting to prospective customers.
- Easy to apply: Unlike asphalt resurfacing or replacement, which can take days and is a messy, invasive process, it’s relatively easy and painless to apply a sealcoat. In fact, it’s usually sprayed on or squeegeed on in the course of just a few hours. This means that you can minimize the mess and downtime associated with protecting your asphalt surface.
- Accelerates melt and protects against liquids: Sealcoating protects your asphalt against extreme weather events—it accelerates the melt of ice and snow, making your driveway safer when the temperatures dip. It also helps evaporate water faster. Additionally, it protects asphalt from corrosive materials, like leaked gas, antifreeze or motor oil.
Brown’s Paving and Excavation has been providing quality asphalt sealcoating services in Lufkin, TX since 1985. We’re proud to provide each and every one of our commercial and residential clients with quality asphalt and paving solutions that meet their needs. Whether you’re looking for a way to preserve the integrity of your existing driveway or are hoping to invest in resurfacing services, you can count on our highly skilled paving contractors to meet your needs. We look forward to assisting you soon!
Categorised in: Asphalt Sealcoating Service
This post was written by Writer